Children are important to God and they are highly valued here at the Vineyard Church of Hopkinton. Our mission is to love them like Jesus, train them up in the Word of God and help them to understand God’s love and grace. Your children will learn the Bible in age appropriate classes with fun, relevant and interactive studies each week.
About Sunday Morning
Every Sunday our kids start the service by joining the congregation singing our opening worship song.
The kids then head into KidZone for fun, age appropriate lessons. Each week you will sign your infant-4th grade child/ren in at the Welcome Desk in KidZone. Following the service children are released to a parent or guardian and checked out from their classroom.
- Our Nursery, located in the Blue Room in KidZone, is for infants up to 3 years old where they are cared for, read to and entertained during the service.
- Our Pre-Kindergarten – Kindergarten class is in the Green Room in KidZone for children aged three through kindergarten. Here they will learn God’s Word, do a craft and story related activities as well as have free time to play. We use Group Publishing’s “Hands-On Bible Curriculum”.
- Our 1st-2nd Grade class meets in the Yellow Room in Kidzone. Here your children will begin to use
their Bibles, as they are encouraged to do their best to help read God’s Word. They will learn a Bible story, do a craft and have activities that reinforce the lesson. We use Group Publishing’s “FaithWeaver” Curriculum.
- Our 3rd-4th Grade class meets in the Purple Room in Kidzone. In this class, children are encouraged to begin and apply Gods’ Word to their daily lives through study, discussion, a craft and other activities that reinforce the Bible lesson for that day. We use Group Publishing’s “FaithWeaver” Curriculum.
- Our 5th-6th Grade class meets in The Dock at the back of the Sanctuary. This class studies the Bible and has age appropriate discussions based on the Scripture and topics relevant to their age group. They are only in class during the sermon time and rejoin the congregation for our Worship experience. We use curriculum from PreteenMinistry.net.
About our Volunteers
Here at Vineyard Church Hopkinton we value safety and security for all who attend our church. To
that end, all teachers and assistants over the age of 18 must have a CORI check in order to be a part of
YOUTH MINISTRY serves Middle and High School.